Outsourcing accounting to professional companies has become very widespread today, regardless of the size of the customer or the field in which it operates.
The benefits offered by PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING are considerable: expertise in the field, cost reduction, quality of services, fixed and clear deadlines, better risk management, collaboration of chartered accountants with fellow tax advisers, auditors, legal experts.
The PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING Group has 15 professionals who keep accounting records, of which 10 are chartered accountants.
The services we offer include:
- entering primary documents;
- preparation of purchase and sales journals;
- drawing up the fixed assets journal;
- keeping records of suppliers and customers;
- inventory registration and accounting;
- elaboration of the accounting journal and of the trial balance;
- preparation and submission of financial and annual statements;
- preparation and submission of tax returns (VAT, profit tax, D390, D394, intrastat return, environmental returns and other returns required by law);
- assistance during tax inspections, audit assistance;
- assistance regarding primary accounting;
- managerial reporting.